Friday, July 27, 2007

My Diet

If anyone is interested, I found a copy of the diet I'm going on online here. In addition to the basic diet, you are supposed to avoid all foods that you have ever had any kind of reaction to or been told that you have a sensitivitiy to (and my doctor told me to also omit foods that are migraine triggers for me.) So, I also have to avoid:


  • bananas

  • strawberries

  • sesame

  • garlic

  • onion

  • soy

  • cashews

  • almonds

  • dill

  • zucchini
  • - I'm not so sure about avoiding this one, I'm actually only alergic to the vines.
  • potatos


Plus, I'm a vegetarian, which further restricts my diet - though it's not like I'd want to eat chicken or lamb anyway - I didn't like them when I did eat meat.

The worst part, is that it seems like this could be an awfully bland diet. I'll definately have to make an effort to try new herbs and spices!

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks